I am not an expert, just a discerning wine lover or amateur de vin (as the French say), but everyone has a different palate, likes and dislikes so it must be understood that any of my recommendations are personal. I just hope that you find them useful or at the very least - interesting. I also hope you enjoy my photos. It is more fun sharing then keeping them backed up on a hard drive.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chardonnay Musque all-the-way!

Spring is in air! Some days at least... and my palate craves lighter fare. Here is a wine that manages to be both refreshing and full in the mouth.

FIELDING ESTATE CHARDONNAY MUSQUÉ - JACK RABBIT FLATS - 2010  - $ 16.95
Exotic nose of flowers, citrus, star fruit and subtly-spiced green apple. In tasting, it follows through on the nose. It is the dry side of off-dry and has a nice long lemon curd finish.

http://www.fieldingwines.com/store/prod/36

No comments:

Post a Comment