I am not an expert, just a discerning wine lover or amateur de vin (as the French say), but everyone has a different palate, likes and dislikes so it must be understood that any of my recommendations are personal. I just hope that you find them useful or at the very least - interesting. I also hope you enjoy my photos. It is more fun sharing then keeping them backed up on a hard drive.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Local Value

Marketing people love acronyms and this one also loves wine… when a good acronym and a good wine come together I take note.

Warren Classic Pinot Noir VQA 2007 ($15.20) was written up in one my newsletters as a QPR, , I have sampled this wine and enjoyed it greatly.

Unfortunately the LCBO doesn't carry it but a drive to Stoney Ridge Winery on an autumn weekend is a lovely one...

1 comment:

  1. Good news for Ontario Wine drinkers! I was corrected yesterday and told that this product was available at selected LCBOs..oh well in was a nice drive in the country when I went to pick up the bottles I ordered. Link below:

    http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo-ear/lcbo/product/inventory/searchResults.do?language=EN&itemNumber=156125

    ReplyDelete