I am not an expert, just a discerning wine lover or amateur de vin (as the French say), but everyone has a different palate, likes and dislikes so it must be understood that any of my recommendations are personal. I just hope that you find them useful or at the very least - interesting. I also hope you enjoy my photos. It is more fun sharing then keeping them backed up on a hard drive.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Champagne quality Sparklers at a excellent price

Like (to drink) things that sparkle? Last weekend LCBO had a cremant release whether it is Cremant d'Alsace, Bourgogne, Bordeaux or Loire.... I just wanted to share that this is a very affordable solution to bubbly... using the traditional method so they are Yummy!

http://www.vintages.com/circular/101016/index.shtml?utm_source=eOct14&utm_medium=Vmail&utm_campaign=Oct16RelMain

No comments:

Post a Comment